Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, it's half right....






I saw this bumper sticker on a car this weekend... All I could say is "well, it's half right!!"








I'm sure this was intended to promote tolerance, understanding, unity, blah blah blah, but really, looking past that, the whole premise stated here is just absurd. Does this mean that to truly worship God in his entirety, I would need to follow all religions? And how does that make sense when there are fundamental disagreements, beliefs, and premises amongst religions???


What do you think???


Have a blessed day!

Adrienne








3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Adrienne, I have thought about this post since you first posted it.

Unfortunately people get caught up in "religions" instead of seeking a relationship with the One True God. Some say that we all worship the same God. They ignore the fact that the Bible tells us that Jesus is the only way to the Father.

What are your thoughts?

Cindy

fuzzytop said...

Cindy,

Thanks for your comment! I have some more thoughts about this too, so I'll write an update to the post.

Adrienne

Cindy said...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!