Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Mama Bear!


So the other day at work I went into the lunch/break room to make myself an afternoon cup of tea, and there in the sink, was MY coffee cup, the one that went missing off my desk about 2 weeks ago. I know it’s mine; no-one else here in the office has a mug celebrating 115 years of Whitwell First Baptist Church. And someone had obviously been using it because it was dirty and coffee-stained. Eeeeewwww!

So I washed my mug (several times), rinsed it out with bleach water, and took it back to my office where I will look for a safe hiding place for it…. I’m feeling a wee bit like one of the three bears… sniff…. Mama Bear, perhaps!



1 comment:

Tishira Brown said...

HEHE! I'm the same way about my coffee cup. I better not find someone sneaking off with my cup getting funky stuff in it! I had a good LOL when I read your post.

Hugs~
Tishira