Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hallelujah for A New Hallelujah!

My two favorite praise and worship CD's of all time are Michael W. Smith's 'Worship' and 'Worship Again' CD's. I've listened to each of them literally thousands of times, I know every note and every word, and those are the two CD's I would want with me if I was ever to be stranded on the proverbial desert island. In fact I wore out my first copy of the Worship CD and had to purchase a replacement copy.

So I was thrilled and amazed to see a new praise and worship CS from MWS, titled 'A New Hallelujah', and I've been playing it in my car during the morning and afternoon commutes for the past few days now. What musical awesomeness (is that a word???)!!!! It is simply fabulous. If it wasn't so cold in the morning, I would open the sun roof and wave a hand in the air, praising my Lord as I drive the interstate in the morning.... In fact this morning, I just sat in the car after I parked and just listened to the end of the CD. What a great way to start the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this CD too!