Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm feeling overwhelmed....


I'm feeling overwhelmed this morning.... I have a "To Do List" that simply leaves me wanting to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over my head, and escape. I didn't get as much stuff done this weekend as I had hoped, and now I'm staring down a busy week at work with all these other tasks piled on top of it. Yikes!

And next weekend will be taken up with an all day horseback riding trip for the Girl Scouts on Saturday, and then church on Sunday, so I'm going to have to get these things done during the week.

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt 11:29-30

I need to remember to rest in him today.

Have a blessed day!
Adrienne

2 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

Lists are great as long as they a flexible. Right?!
I make list to remind myself, not to pressure myself. And today I am reminding myself to get up to the post office and mail off your ornament. Oh, I hope you like it.
nice to finally "read" you! :)

Alene said...

Don't you just love Monday's. Those to-do lists are always a killer on MOnday morning. I always thought it would get better, but it doesn't. Monday's always roll around. But, hey, just remember each new day is a gift from God. Blessings girl. Hop over for a random give-away drawing.